LOVE the vintage suitcases. I did something similar with picnic baskets once.
I hope they don't fall.
I know you must have more than that stack. Looks good. Great storage. Has Lulu found a way to get up on them ?xxoo Lilly
i really like those and they make for great storage. how do you remember what's in them??
Do you know what is in each one????
I love the tower of suitcases...perfect to keep clutter under control....hugs, Linda
That's a good idea!
I have a general idea of what is in them, but no idea which suitcase!!!! So I start at the top and go down!
Very clever - I would totally forget what was in each one! Jen
Post a Comment
9 comments:
LOVE the vintage suitcases. I did something similar with picnic baskets once.
I hope they don't fall.
I know you must have more than that stack. Looks good. Great storage. Has Lulu found a way to get up on them ?
xxoo Lilly
i really like those and they make for great storage. how do you remember what's in them??
Do you know what is in each one????
I love the tower of suitcases...perfect to keep clutter under control....hugs, Linda
That's a good idea!
I have a general idea of what is in them, but no idea which suitcase!!!! So I start at the top and go down!
Very clever - I would totally forget what was in each one! Jen
Post a Comment