In every project we seem to leave one little detail unfinished....but, thanks to my sweet cousin - one detail has been completed! When we refinished the front doors we had to use a shiny, new doorknob plate. It really looked out of place and did not go with our doorbell. At first, we looked for an old one but they were too expensive, or the wrong size, or just wrong. Last week she sent us one that she had and it is PERFECT! So a BIG thanks to "love from lkpt" ! I wish you would start blogging!

5 comments:
*gasp!*
It's gorgeous! ...and you're right, it's absolutely perfect. THOSE are the little details that make me so, so eager to own an amazing old house one day.
Wow! Awesome looking knobs! (who would've thought I'd be telling you that? he he he)
PERFECT. LOVE FROM LKPT REALLY GOT IT RIGHT. NO SURPRISE!!
LILLY XXOO :)
beautiful!
Yahoo! It looks as good as I hoped it would! So glad you like it. Love from lkpt.
Post a Comment