
I was happy tonight! Bitsey and I were watching TV with Momma.....

When the Evil One came to report some suspicious activity.....

I ran to check it out! The dreaded suitcases are out.....

The Evil One reports on the contents....Momma's clothes are packed inside.....

What is going on? I'm not so happy now!
9 comments:
I havent even thought about packing yet. Yikes. Better think about it .
hahahaha! i think i know what's going on. i have zero idea when i'm going to have time to pack. maybe i'll just borrow stuff from everyone else, lol. are you packing 'the evil one'???
precious!
They are just toooo cute!
Hugz,
Michele
ELI!!!!!!! Hooray! We haven't see any posts about the puggies in forever! I've missed them!! Must have pictures of Bitsy soon, too!
Have fun wish I was able to make it this year.
Great post! I tagged you before I saw the new post!
You're it!
Awwww.. poor little guy, he just looks so sad!!
Hope you're going (you went?) somewhere cool!!
ELI!!! HOORAY! A pug post!!! :) Eli & Bitsy are Poley & Ruki's BFF's!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment