On Saturday the bamboo shoot was 1 basket tall. I took this on Tuesday.......

And today I took this picture! I only have one more basket. Most of the other shoots have been chewed up. I guess the mystery animal is afraid of the baskets. (To Nevis: I would be glad for you to dig this up and take it away before I name it and make it a pet!)
Speaking of pets- I love these little guys. We have lizards all over the yard and sometimes in the house. This fellow posed for about 5 minutes while I experimented with the camera.

4 comments:
WOW! That is not what I was expecting when you said a "bamboo shoot"...! It's so thick and...brown. Is that normal..?
I'm with Nevis and all of her questions. Definitley, WOW!
Be blessed!
Jen
Bamboo warning: get rid of it now while it is still that small.
We had neighbors that planted it, and next thing we knew we had it all over our yard. It traveled under the fence and sprouts were every where! And boy does it grow and spread super fast.
Unless you want to keep it, that is.
TAMMY IS CORRECT. BAMBOO DOES SPREAD. TRY TO LIMIT ITS GROWTH. LILLY XXOO
Post a Comment