Saturday, April 12, 2008

Application ( To Norman)

APPLICATION FOR GIRLFRIEND

Name: Wallis Elizabeth C______(Sorry,my parents don't allow full disclosure!)

Nicknames: Bitsey, Bitty, Bitsey Bitts, Beetch, BeBe La Hussy

Age: 5+
DOB: May__,2002

Place of Residence: Alabama

Personality Traits: Loving (freely gives kisses), Sharing (bed, not toys or food), Strong Willed(usually will not come when called unless it is to her advantage), Obedient ( will sit for treats as long as a pillow is available to rest rump on), Protective(will bark to defend parents from doorbell, people or animals walking by territory, TV)

Talents: Licking, Boot-Scooting, Chewing eyes off Stuffed Animals,Prancing,
Snoring, Chasing cat (playfully, of course)

Physical Attributes: Petite -12 pounds, Jet Black with white toes and chest, Big Eyes, Long tongue

Pet Peeves: Never touch my toes! Must be warm and will crawl inside your clothes to achieve goal. Will also sleep next to cat in emergency.




Dear Norman,

I would like you to consider me for your girlfriend. The only boy pug I've ever known is my brother, Eli. But, I have worshipped you from afar. I find your humor and appearance very attractive. I will give you all my broccoli, since carrots are my favorite treat. Since we live so far apart I know it will be a long distance relationship but I can accept that.

All my love, Bitsey

6 comments:

kristie said...

bitsey, norman would be imprudent to not accept you as his girlfriend! black puggies are the cutest.

Anonymous said...

BITSEY, YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO HAVE A MALE SUITOR. BESIDES, YOUR BIG BROTHER WOULD HAVE TO APPROVE. I MUST ADMIT, YOU ARE SO CUTE. I KNOW A CAT WHO WOULD LIKE YOU.
XXOO LILLY

Nevis said...

Are you sure you're intereted in Norman? He's a bit of a cad.

Well, that's just what I've heard around the water cooler.

Linda said...

Bitsey you are so cute and Norman is most handsome I'm sure...but long distance relationships are rather difficult..just my opinion. Linda

Sandy said...

Oh Bitsey...Norman is very sassy and goodlooking...you have picked a good old boy for a friend.

Random Musings said...

I Love this and I may borrow it.. I love all the comments.. mad me giggle