Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Why I Miss My Blog.....

I have used my blog for years as a reference to decorate for Christmas!
My memory is not what it used to be.
Scrapbooking is expensive and costs more.
...and a million other reasons.....

   I did not intend to stop blogging.  First I had a virus on my computer so I was reading blogs on the ipad.  I was not able to coordinate the camera with the ipad and typing was awkward.  Then I was out of the habit when I got my laptop back.  And so on.  So I am going to try again. 

  I am still spending much time at Angel's Antiques.  My hubby spends even more time there.  He has an actual job there.  We have 5 booths and share a couple more,  I have mine, he has 3, and youngest son has one.  The Boy has a booth that sells grills.  He buys returns or dented grills and sells them at a great price.  He has to build the grills, fix and replace parts. It is a good way for a high school senior to schedule his working hours around his social life....

My next post will be all about Christmas....then I will get back on track in 2014!

1 comment:

Punchbugpug said...

Glad your back. I miss everyone blogging!