The shower for the TWINS was Sunday! It was the first event for the dining room- although it is not quite complete! We still have to finish the floors, electricity and hang the mirrors and artwork...but it was fine because we had all the cute baby stuff to look at! Warning: I took a lot of pictures! Starting with the front doors and the wreathes-
The theme was "Two Peas in a Pod" which was inspired by the precious invitations designed by the future aunt and co- hostess.
The pea pods have 2 button peas on each wreathe
The dining room table-

5 comments:
How lovely your home looks decorated for the shower. I love the corner cabinets and your fireplaces are gorgeous!
Rhonda
Lynn...you dining room was decorated so precious...Love the window treatment with the onesies! And all the little baby vintage items. Just wonderful! Oh, and your package should arrive tomorrow (Tuesday)...hope you just love it...Tiff
Everything looks so wonderful. I love the chandelier. I would love to have some of that cake and food, too.
Everything looks just perfect. The Mommy looks like she is enjoying all the goodies. Making memories. The little boys will be well loved. So glad your event went so well.
xxoo Lil
Looks SO amazing! Wow. Inspiring too. I have to throw a boy baby shower in mid-May.
Now, who is the mommy-to-be? A relative?
Post a Comment