Friday, April 8, 2011

One More Step Closer

The countdown has begun. Next Sunday afternoon I am hosting a shower for the daughter of my oldest friend. ( Not that she is old...our friendship is...at least 35 years. ) It will be happening in the dining room -finished or not!
The painting is done except for a few little touch ups.
The ceiling is done except for the chandelier...which is MIA....!
The floors are not. So this weekend the floor sander will be rented and my chief handyman will spend his days off making the floors beautiful for their big day!
Yep, he will! I have faith in him!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Love that color and it looks so good.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the refinished floors...Love the green flooring. Where is the chandelier...Did you lose it? (MIA) tiff

Lilly said...

OMG I stopped by Lowe's and got a sample chip of your green - Moss 4 - and I LOVE it. It really looks better in person ( photo) because for me it is hard to visualize it on the wall. I hope you will get a new table but if you don't have time before the shower, consider it. Hope the shower goes well. Will be thinking of you and your friend. LOL

xxoo Lil

Anonymous said...

love the color. luv from lkpt