
Why would anyone spend money on that piece of junk? UMMM...because I love it! This vintage fan was very thrifty, I mean look at that cord...and the pealing fan blades....she has seen better days! But, cleaned up you will see her in a future post! I promise I won't plug it in!

Since my Hubby has jumped on board with my "junkin" - I have been encouraged to buy more. Of course he wants to resell everything. I still struggle with parting with treasure but since I only buy what I love - if it does not sell- I get to keep it! We are still learning about ebay- but it has been fun.

Some of these are pictures of treasures that I will be happy to keep. I have added this vintage Lefton candy dish to my Easter display -
here- He has added it to the ebay list-
here- Who will win???

Some other beauties he will be adding to ebay this week-

He is more attracked to sets of dishes. I was impressed when he found this 14 piece service for 2 of Haviland china. He will list it for a low price...really...almost as low as Dollar Tree...to buy china from Bavaria...seriously??

I go for vintage...and odd...cute little Easter gloves

And Espana '82 soccer glasses that someone in France wants....

Linen dishtowels....want.to.keep...

More of the Hubby's dishes! Again Pfaltzgraff at Dollar Tree prices!!!
6 comments:
Love the bird linen towel...hope you enjoy Ebay...we have done very well selling...I may even try Etsy next. Tiff
Oh I love those knobby candlestick holders.I am gong to follow you on eBay!
Yes you are Right we are all love its Really lovable lifetime..
Thank you for post..
There is something about Ebay that makes men think they are not "thrifting" like women - funny thing, isn't it? You have him hooked. but he doesn't realize it - you go girl!
Love the bird tea towel and the Lefton candy dish. They should sell - hope so The fan is something else. A very good collectible. My friend in North Alabama loves them. Good luck with everything. xxoo Lil
The fabric cord on the fan can be fixed or replaced. My friend bought an el-cheapo old iron and used that cord to replace her fan cord. Yucky can come back to life and be a beauty. Keep her. xxoo lil
Post a Comment