Tuesday, March 29, 2011
The Ebay Experiment
The Ebay experiment continues..........we have had some hits and misses! The hits so far have been a group of skeleton keys and a set of vintage decorator bird plaques! The misses have been clothes - but we consider it all a learning experience right now. One thing that did not sell -but has been relisted is the plate you see in the background of my Easter decorations. It is really a cute vintage cake plate with an open garden window design by Coors Pottery. We priced ours lower than others listed on ebay, had some watchers, but no bids. I really loved it and said that after relisting it again- if it does not sell- it was meant to stay right where it is!
Also new this week is another thing I would be happy to keep- this Abingdon Pottery Vase. Simple and classic, it looks right at home with my bunnies! Right?!
I am now beginning to bargain with my Hubby- if I want to keep something- I will give him something else in my treasure chest to sell. At least I am decluttering a little that way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's the way to learn. Trial and error. And research. Glad some things are selling for you. It's sort of addicting, isn't it?
Post a Comment