Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sell it!

I may have made a tiny error... I kept bragging to my Hubby about the great treasure I found at thrift stores. He keeps telling me if it is just a great deal then I should sell it! There is the problem- I like my stuff! It is hard to part with my treasure.....

So he gave me $20 and challenged me to buy some things for resale on ebay. I sure have a lot to learn. I have no idea what other people like and buy....only me. So he said start small and buy what I like or know about. Take a risk. Buy something on a hunch....
And I did. And he listed some things. So now we wait and see if my hunches pay off! The good thing is if something does not sell- it was meant to be mine all along!

So what do I hope I get to keep? The Pyrex , Delft tile, and seersucker capri pants

The Boy has his eye on the vintage science fair kit.

Not shown...a bunch of men's Hawaiian shirts that someone else hopes they don't sell!

4 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Ebay is fun!

Still praying for your family my sweet friend.

Hugs!
XOXO

Lilly said...

Go for it.

xxoo Lil

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Got a link so we can watch? I'm betting on the science kit taking the lead.

Anonymous said...

What is your ebay name? I love selling on ebay...nothing listed right now, but watch for sylacauga97 sometimes. Tiff and goodluck with your sales@$$$$$$$$