We are happy to announce that we found out today that the baby is..........A GIRL!!!

We had a little celebration today in honor of the future GRANDDAUGHTER!!!! I whipped out as much pink as I could find to set the table.

The Boy and I went to the fabulous Gigi's Cupcakes to bring home more pink (and some chocolate for good measure) for dessert. We got 4 cupcakes and the 4 of us could not even eat 2 of them!!! They are soooooooooooo good!
Birthday Surprise

Cookies and Cream

Cherry Cordial

Scarlett's Red Velvet
We are looking forward to seeing this little lady at the end of February! Her ultrasound profile is so sweet- I think she looks like her Grandfather- round bald head and all!
3 comments:
How exciting...little girls are so much fun to buy gifts for...and those cupcakes are to die for, my mouth is watering!!
Congratulations! Little girls are wonderful.
So much fun. Had to pick up meds today after Dr visit and I couldn't resist looking at anything pink. Hope all goes well.
xxoo gglilly
Post a Comment