Oh Miss Swampy, I just can't TELL you how excited I am for this college FB season to start!!!!!!!!!Love the leopard print Auburn symbol, btw - - - or are you calling that a tiger print? Looks spotted to me.
Both of those are too cute! War Eagle.
I stayed with Mason tonight and let Alex go with her dad to the game.I am switching back and forth between SpongeBob and the game!!!I am sure you look gorgeous in either one of those cute Auburn shirts!War Eagle!Rhonda
Hi, our kids are "War Eagles"! Thanks for the encouragement about upholstering and double piping! Linda
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh Miss Swampy, I just can't TELL you how excited I am for this college FB season to start!!!!!!!!!
Love the leopard print Auburn symbol, btw - - - or are you calling that a tiger print? Looks spotted to me.
Both of those are too cute! War Eagle.
I stayed with Mason tonight and let Alex go with her dad to the game.
I am switching back and forth between SpongeBob and the game!!!
I am sure you look gorgeous in either one of those cute Auburn shirts!
War Eagle!
Rhonda
Hi, our kids are "War Eagles"! Thanks for the encouragement about upholstering and double piping! Linda
Post a Comment