Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This and That



Lots of changes at the Swamp...........

School started- the boy is now in high school- I'll be starting to work with the violin in another week.

Son #3 is in Iraq now. He spent the summer in NJ before going to Kuwait. Lots of worries and prayers for his safety.

Son #2 is enjoying married life with his bride.

Son#1 is enjoying the bachelor life

The nest is getting empty.......or so we thought.

Overnight we went from 3 people, 4 dogs , 2 cats and some fish.....to

4 1/2 people, 5 dogs, 2 cats, some fish and a bird!!!!!!

The Alaska daughter has returned to have her baby in civilization. She brought her dog with her.



And a bird few down and landed on my hubby when he was asleep on a lounge chair by the pool!

I know, I know - this sounds like a TVshow- reality TV! Is it any wonder that we are refered to as "The Zoo"???

4 comments:

AM said...

haha! I love the idea of your family being a reality tv show. :) I know you are having a great time with your daughter being home!

Lilly Sharp said...

What can I say ? No one has claimed the bird and another dog, Only you could get through this. Thank goodness you can escape to violin lessons and your sewing room. Time for DH to take charge. All will be well. Life is full of surprises .

xxoo Lilly

Allegra said...

Wow, I can't imagine having to care for that many animals. I couldn't even keep my kids' hermit crabs alive...lol...
Although, I have 5 kids, so it must be easier than that.

143Records said...

Nice blog poost