
Twice a year there is a enormous consignment sale here. I have always bought things for my kids and myself there. They are new and gently used items. This year I am selling and working there! Today was my first work day and I am worn out after 3 hours! This is going to be a huge sale and I have been blown away with all the bargains. It will run for 2 weeks beginning October 2 near Angel's Antiques for you Alabama girls.

Forgive the pictures taken with my phone as I pushed giant rolling rack of clothes around! My job was to take in clothes, check them for wear and tear, and sort them by size and sex. When a rack got filled then I would roll it and deliver the clothes to the racks that were already stuffed!

Some of the clothes still had the tags on them and they were so cute....especially the pink ones!! It was hard not to shop....I do get to shop before it opens to the public since I am a worker.

No telling what I will bring home! I am linking up to
Leigh's Thrifty Thursday and will show off my Thrifty purchases there in a couple weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment