Total spent for this year's fall decorations.....$5.97.....for glitter and Dollar Tree pumpkins. Everything else is recycled, saved from years past, or made from supplies on hand! I have two more almost finished projects that will add about $4 to my total. I'll share them soon!
6 comments:
Lilly
said...
I love your decorations. I especially like the pheasant feathers on the lamp shade. I like that pretty ribbon you have on your door wreaths and other arrangements. I looked for some in HL but they didn't have any at all. Your fall decorations will take you right up to the Porch Tour. It is nice to change out. I have a large light green wine bottle on my mantel with a few tall fall leaves and flowers. Adds nice height to the fireplace. I am not creative like you are. Love it all. xxoo Lilly
6 comments:
I love your decorations. I especially like the pheasant feathers on the lamp shade. I like that pretty ribbon you have on your door wreaths and other arrangements. I looked for some in HL but they didn't have any at all. Your fall decorations will take you right up to the Porch Tour. It is nice to change out. I have a large light green wine bottle on my mantel with a few tall fall leaves and flowers. Adds nice height to the fireplace. I am not creative like you are. Love it all. xxoo Lilly
I love your decorations, but most especially the plate with the pug beside a pumpkin. You see, I'm a pugaholic.....
love the little pumpkin pillow in the rocker. too cute!
How cute - a Halloween tree!! Your blog is cool and I love the crows! Jen
i want to come live at your house! it looks like a bed and breakfast.
I LOVE your halloween tree decorations!
Post a Comment