Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Recap

We had a quiet Christmas Eve spaghetti dinner and really thought that we would get to sleep in since the kids are older! Ha! 8:00 we got the first phone call- Did Santa come? Things were fast and furious and the pictures were slim, dogs were running in circles!



After the Youngest opened his ipod he went into a parallel universe for the rest of the day....









Christmas cuteness from Santa to me!

Later in the afternoon we packed up and headed north to the home of my SIL and enjoyed a big feast! Again pictures were slim -but I did take a few! Love all her vintage Christmas!



Friday my friend E and I hit the after-Christmas sales but didn't buy too much! We have gotten used to getting such good bargains that we want the stores to pay us to shop!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your table setting and love the purse. Goes well with the sweater you were wearing when you went up to SIL's. Youngest with an Ipod. My or my. Lucky him. Glad everyone was home. Nice Christmas for all.
xxoo Lilly

Anonymous said...

Ha! Love the dogs running in circles! That's great.

We Loved having y'all! It seemed more relaxed somehow to me. Did it you?

The pictures turned out good. And I'm sooooo glad the ones of you and me didn't make it to the blog. LOL You looked good. I just looked like a goofy cow.

Thank you, too for the little gifts. You know how much I love 'em!

Wanda

Pug Mama said...

ummmmmmmmm.....NEED to know where the Pug handbag came from!!!

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing ur Christmas. I like the background on ur blog now. so cute. ur getting fancy. Anne

Linda said...

What a happy Christmas you had, cool purse and the puppy picture is too cute. Your Christmas table was so pretty.....great plates.

Happy New Year and all the best in 2009...hugs, Linda