Saturday, December 6, 2008

Countdown to Christmas - Day 19







My Hubby's favorite movie is "It's a Wonderful Life" so that is one of our Christmas themes. The village is the smaller of our two Bedford Falls buildings. It is in the hall. The tree is also in the hall. Not all of the ornaments are movie related. I have included other Victorian looking things. Missing the gold glass balls this year! I really love the candle lights but they do get me in a fit of bad language when I try to put them on the tree- they tangle so easily and quit working if any of the bulbs get loose while I'm untangling!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking real good. Love the "It's a wonderful life" theme. It truly is with a wonderful home and family, you have much to celebrate.
XXOO Lilly

AM said...

that's so cute. I miss my Christmas Village. It's boxed up in the closet cause I didnt want to upack it all and then repack it before we move. Oh well, I'll put it up next year.

Linda said...

Pretty, pretty tree and the ornamnets are precious. I love the hall chandelier and your fireplace is gorgeous. All your decorations are just so beautiful....hugs, Linda

"M" said...

Love the village scene. Very nice.