
Welcome to the Victorian Porch Tour 2008. I'll begin with my front yard. Years ago during Porch tour my new husband and I stood on this very corner talking to friends about how much we would love to live in this neighborhood! Little did we know that this very house would one day be our home.

Here is our Santa, although he does not belong to us, he is assigned to our porch each year and is a treasured member of the family. Some of his snow blew away last night during the bad weather. Tomorrow when the weather is supposed to clear up we will go around and fix the snow around the neighborhood.

His face was molded and painted by my artist friend. He is about 6 feet tall and very heavy. He has fallen before so DH screws him to the porch for the week! Over the next few days I will show you more of the porches-be prepared- there are about 50!
3 comments:
I find reading your blog a real treat! It truly puts me in the Holiday spirit!
What a neat activity...that santa matches your house so well. I can't wait to see more.
I love your home .....very pretty .
Sue
Post a Comment