We are home from vacation and I took over 300 pictures! I'll get to them another day. The important news is that we have added a baby to the family. She arrived this afternoon. The humans are all in love! The pugs are curious! And the cat is hissing and spitting.... it may take her a while to accept her new sister! She was named after our favorite beach restaurant!Friday, July 18, 2008
Introducing LuLu !
We are home from vacation and I took over 300 pictures! I'll get to them another day. The important news is that we have added a baby to the family. She arrived this afternoon. The humans are all in love! The pugs are curious! And the cat is hissing and spitting.... it may take her a while to accept her new sister! She was named after our favorite beach restaurant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Oooohhh... she's ADORABLE. I would LOVE a kitten, but something tells me a new kitten AND a new baby might be a bit much!
She is so pretty...I hope she adjusts soon. I know what restaurant you are talking about! Magnolia Sun and I went there a few months ago.
she is so so precious!
Love your new baby. Dear face. Take real good care of her T. She will depend on you for all her needs.
OOXX Lilly
oh oh I think she is so cute! Did she find you guys or did you guys find her? what a sweet looking baby!
She is so adorable! Hope the hissing and spitting stops and she falls in love with Lulu, too!
p.s. I love the header -- my sister (who is 80) and I play Scrabble online!
she is absolutely adorable! i love her name.
Hmmmmm. Lulu wouldn't be related to Lilly by any chance, would she? What a cute little thing she is. love from lkpt
Well hello Lu Lu! She is so cute!
Jen
Post a Comment