Thursday, July 3, 2008

Before and After

This is just a preview of a post I'm working on. When we moved in the house in 2001 I took some pictures. I did not have a digital camera and many of the pictures are poor. I was in a hurry- just snapping when I remembered. I wish I had done a better job. But I tried scanning a few in so I could try some before and after comparisons! This is the parlor the day we moved in......
This is the parlor 5 minutes ago.....


I think there is improvement! The parlor is 95% done. We still need a light fixture for the ceiling and I am still trying out artwork in different places. More before and after to come...........................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a drastic improvement. The kitchen tiles are gone from around the fireplace and replaced with ones that were original to the house. I love the natural beauty of the mantel and the color of the walls. The color scheme is so pleasing. Always a treat to see what you and DH have done.
XXOO Lilly