I was given an award! One of the first blogs I read (lurked on) about pugs was Ragus Pug. She welcomed me when I got the nerve up to try my hand at blogging myself. Now she said the nicest things about my blog and I am very touched! Blogging has been fun and I have really enjoyed getting to know some online friends! I get so inspired when I see things people all over are making and decorating and thrifting! It is great to share with people who like the things you do and to learn new things!I have been a little out of touch since our vacation. I came home to an empty refrigerator and tons of sewing. After many trips to Kroger, CVS and Walgreens I have gotten my pantry back in order. The sewing is coming along...school starts next week so I'll be able to sew more. The following week begins our big end of summer pool project!

2 comments:
Busy must be your middle name. So thrilled that you received that nice award from RagusPug. I am anxious to see photos of the big dig. Hope you document everything. Can't believe school is about to start. Hope youngest son had a fun summer.
Hugs from Lilly to Lulu and the rest of you.
Congrats!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment