Wednesday, March 14, 2012

In The Doghouse

My Hubby has really gotten into the junking way of life! So much in fact that his treasures were taking over my space. So I suggested that he get his own booth, so "Welcome to the Doghouse"!!! Featuring things men bring home that get them into the doghouse and some other fun stuff!
The sign I made him is a tribute to our Eli!
Butterscotch is waiting for someone to love...

Big TV's are his big seller!


This Grandma chair stayed in his booth until I had room to move it into mine. It is a great candidate for an upholstery job- I don't have time but, if it does not sell I will redo it this summer.


Over at my space I have Spring in the air!


I have been selling burlap carrots as fast as I can make them!




This rabbit lamp is a combination of several treasures found yard saling- a rabbit, broken lamp and a dust ruffle!


Annie Sloan Chalk Paint project- desk and chair. Were old beat up cast offs- now sweet, shabby,and girly!





The needlepoint on the chair was dusty but perfect- I was able to remove it and clean it. After some restuffing and new trim it is better than new!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Both of your booths look great. Love that desk and chair you have there. Love the signs you made for the booths, too.

Lilly said...

Perfect! Love it all. Love the desk and chair. Love the carrots, Love the large stuffed pony - everything looks ready to sell.
xxoo Lil

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

It was nice to hear from you...I haven't been by to see you in a while and the booths looks great = LOVE your carrots, I can see why they are so popular! Hope all is well with you!

PS: do you know your word verification is turned on?