Friday, October 28, 2011

Scary Bottles!

I really failed in my Halloween decorating this year. I only put out a few things and most of them are new- so I did not have to dig in the attic! I used some bottles that were hanging around the craft room for this display.

This one is more cute than scary -a Hobby Lobby 90% off find.



REALLY SCARY BOTTLE found in our basement- Rat Poison!!! Don't worry I washed it -


Violet Water bottle - found in our attic -down between the rafters- label looks like those rats munched on it!



Last year at the Country Living Fair I bought a bunch of labels - this is my favorite because it is from a drug store in Tuskegee, AL.


Old medicine bottle from Angel's Antiques - with new label. Some of the medicine bottles still had the drugs in them! I passed on them!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Like your Halloween poison bottles~hope you get more treats than tricks! Tiff

Rhonda said...

Love your bottles - the rat is great!

Kimberly told me you came by Old Bank Antiques. It's a small place, but it's fun - wish we could get more traffic in.
Thanks much.
Rhonda

Lilly said...

Love the bottles and their labels. Clever. Is Bitsey mad about another animal maybe taking her place? Maybe you should rethink Max.

xxoo lil

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

How cool to have found the bottle in your attic! Sounds like you decorated the way I did this year.

I'm excited about your new venture! Can't wait to see how it goes, how you like it. I'm gonna want all the details.

You'll have to come back one day that's not a Monday. The Pickle Patch is a fun place to visit. I'll be down your way tomorrow night for Howl-o-ween. Bring your babies out!