Thursday, October 20, 2011

Posing in the Sun

We had a little cold snap so the Pugs had to put on T shirts. Max likes to sit in a chair by the window so he can keep a watch on the neighborhood. He had a big barking fit yesterday so I came to check on it. We were under an invasion of butterflies and he did not like it at all!


















Chug hopped up in Max's chair when he wasn't looking! They both like my bathrobe - so I have just given up............

5 comments:

Sandy said...

If it's soft...they will lay on it. Everyone loves the sunshine spot. Glad to see them all enjoying life!

kristie said...

that Bitsey is the cutest thing! I love seeing fur babies sitting in the sun.

Lilly said...

SPOILED !!! don't we just love our fur babies ? So much company.

Lilxxoo

p.s. A friend painted another portrait of Lilly. Fantastic.

Pug Mama said...

I have been away for so long - never sit and read blogs anymore.I saw this post with this sweet new Pug and scrolled down to see when you got him...I was so saddened to read about Elli. I am so very VERY sorry that you lost your baby. I know how bad the pain can be.
So sorry :0(

Lilly said...

Shame on Bitsey for scaring the family like she did. xxoolil