So things have been lively- he does not back down when Bitsey goes Alpha on him- he plays like a puppy with Chug- and he wants to go outside constantly. If I had five cents for every time I have said "Stop before someone gets hurt!" I would be rich! Normally he does not sleep on a dog bed with the others. He prefers a laundry basket or a kitchen chair as his bed! Eli was always neutral in arguments, he was a peacemaker or a buffer. Max will make an alliance with Chug or Bitsey and team up against the man out. We have to be careful when feeding them or war will break out. Chug loses his mind if Max cozies
up to me. Things do seem to be getting better - a little bit at a time!

1 comment:
Sounds like they are adjusting. It's funny what you find out about their preferences for sleeping and eating. I've had Lily two days now and had to break them up a couple of times. Today was when I was pulling chicken for chicken and dumplings...they were so excited it made them act ugly.
Post a Comment