Wednesday, May 11, 2011

This Year's Yard Project

A few years ago my Hubby "tricked" me into a swimming pool. First he said he was going to get an above ground pool...I told him - NO! because ..."if I ever have a pool it will be in the ground" And he made it happen. I love the pool, but I guess I did not learn how he gets what he wants by making sure that it what I tell him to do! So this year he wants a riding lawn mower....and I told him - NO! because "we are not getting a riding lawn mower when we do not have a shed to put it in" And he is making that happen...


Before: Well actually before this area was overgrown with bushes and vines... Kit from Home Depot:
The kit was missing a few important pieces and included a rat's nest- I'll spare you the pictures of that!


The workers- I am not included in this Father/Son project! And it is wonderful!!! I love seeing the boy working with his Dad. He is learning to use power tools!

To be continued . . .

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lynn,
Shed from Home Depot - $@!&!,000.
Father and Son Project - Priceless!
Can't wait to see how it turns out.
Tiffany

Lilly said...

Love it.....Lilly

Lilly said...

HOW ABOUT A PICTURE OF THE FINISHED DINING ROOM. XXOO lILLY

Anonymous said...

Is this going to be DH's fort? luv from lkpt.