Friday, May 20, 2011

Movie Night

One guess what movie we are going to see tonight????




Between our Disney love and Pirate love....tonight is a much anticipated movie night!!!
I looted the house to set the mood. From the Pirate Bar to the Ebay stash...nothing was safe! I piled the bootie in the middle of the table.
Each place has a little treasure chest - left over from the Boy's 4th Birthday Pirate Party!







Got out some classy dinnerware....




Raided the costume jewelry/craft stash...












The kids will not even notice much....but, I can't wait to see the look on the Hubby's face when he sees this tablescape!




Someone is pouting - he feels left out!!! Maybe I can find a costume for him!



1 comment:

Lilly said...

What fun is that !! Your family will love it. Did you get the movie for an in home viewing? Hubby loves your surprises. Got some white, white spray paint. Did not get latex. BIG mistake. Takes too long to dry and harder to clean up. You would think that I would know better. Oh well !

xxoo Lil