Thursday, January 27, 2011
Baby Shower
The first baby shower for The Princess or Lambie (youngest son does not like that nickname) was last week. It was a "Diaper, Onesie and Bib" shower. She got all kinds of cute things but, I forgot to take my camera so the only pictures I have are of the things I made. I kind of had my own interpretation of the theme. Instead of bibs - I made burp cloths out of diapers to match her onesies. And more cloth baby shoes.... This is the Kimono pattern
To match this appliqued onesie, burp cloth, sweat pants and headband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Too cute! I know y'all are getting excited. She'll be here before you know it!
Those are so cute. That's going to be one dressed-up girl!
that crocheted headband is so adorable!
Love the baby items. Enjoy viewing blogs of locals. Take a look at my new blog The Cranky Queen. Wanda helped me set it up! Thanx, Tiffany
Post a Comment