Wednesday, January 5, 2011
January Nesting
January is such a bare month at the Swamp. I put off packing up Christmas as long as I could....
Last year I pulled out some snowmen and started a January box. So now I have something ready to pull out. I added some crystal and silver to my stash and spent the day playing with the new look. Mom brought this cute little shelf down at Christmas along with many of these salt dishes. Mom's sister passed away last year and she sent me most of these little salt dishes.
And over on this side a ring of skeleton keys , some royal coronation cups, and an ultrasound picture of our princess!
The parlor minus the trees. New little chair over by the fireplace will move to the dining room....someday. For right now it has a cat blanket covering the needlepoint because a certain Evil one has made it her new perch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I think all the silver and snowmen are so pretty for winter decorating. I wish you would give a paper mache (sp?) class. The little salt bowls are too cute. And the ultrasound pic of the Little Princess is amazing. Hard to believe you can see her so clearly.
Looks great! I don't have many things for January either. I need to start collecting stuff while things are on sale.
i really like the silver decorations for winter - they look very 'icy'. did you make those snowmen heads or buy them? i cannot remember....
Everything looks so inspiring. Must do something for January. February will be easy with the lovely valentine theme. I have my snow man head out. He looks as good as when you made him. The little shelf is a perfect place for the salt cellars. Marge would be pleased. Can't wait for DH to finish the dining room. You will have a ball decorating it.
xxoo Lilly
I just saw that you have started a collection of vinegar cruets. Hooray. I love them and shall keep them on my search list. I may have a couple, one for sure.
lilly xxoo
I think it all looks really pretty! I little glittery things... :-)
Post a Comment