Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rats!

I gave in to peer pressure! After seeing these Martha Stewart rats around blogland I wanted them to come live at my house. Research showed they could be purchased at Micheal's- which we do not have. The closest one is 45 minutes away. Oh, well - maybe next year!
As luck would have it we made a side trip to Michael's in Atlanta and there they were...and on sale, too! Mine.....




Scared the boy :)

4 comments:

Lilly said...

i love the rats. Don't have a place to put them but if I did, I would go tomorrow. Cute, cute, cute.

Yum says Lilly xxoo

kristie said...

i LOVE them! i should have done that too. there is always next year.

AM said...

Oh my gosh! I love love love that!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Ohhhhh! I wish I has gone and gotten some of these! Fabulously cute!