LOVE IT!!!!
I found these cuties at Angel's. I never turn away Wizard of Oz stuff!
I found out from ebay that they came from peanut butter. I can not afford the prices on ebay.....let's just say I spent $17 less on each of these than they were on ebay............really for juice glasses?????!!!!!
Tune is to Tales from Bloggeritaville for more thrifty treasures!!!

5 comments:
your tray brings back memories of one from my childhood...very pretty!
This tray is gorgeous!
Well done!
blessings
barbara jean
That is a beautiful tray and you could not beat the price. It is in such great shape too.
Great find and so inexpensive. I have a red one with about the same size but shaped differently that you can have. It is red. Wish you could see your cousin's home and landscaping. Wonderful!!!
xxoo Lilly
Woohoo! You scored on the $3 tray! Don't 'cha love it when the planets align just right?
I might come down your way Saturday to the invite estate sale. Depends on what else is going on elsewhere or there.
Post a Comment