Sunday, August 22, 2010

Getting Around to It

It seems like I have projects piled up to the ceiling! I have some very creative friends who get ideas that they hire me to complete.......I get ideas that I need to complete.......I start things that I do not finish..........it is a vicious cycle!! Over a year ago I got this little table with good intentions of painting it.............

It moved into the parlor (just until I could get to it!) and got covered with stuff. Soon it became one of those things you overlook. You see it everyday - it does it's job - you forget how bad it looks! Until one day you notice it and remember why it is covered up!
So it got sanded down.



And reglued.




Primed twice and painted.

Much Better!

Now, why did it take so long for me to get around to it?

1 comment:

Lilly Sharp said...

I love,love,love that table. Love the legs. So glad you are now able to show it off. Nice work. Is that your little thrift tray? I have a large red one shaped like that you can have. Don't forget to slow down and smell the roses. Love you.

xxoo Lilly