It is so hard to think about Christmas and snow when the temperature is 98 degrees! But that is just what I have been doing! Due to the rain last Christmas there were a lot of repairs to make this year. We have given new costumes to 6 of the figures and we are excited to introduce 3 brand new figures this year. They will have a grand reveal before the tour. Right now they are top secret!
Scarlett (the lady in the green top with her back to you) is coming home with me soon. Her costume is falling apart and it is easier for her to come to me for a fitting. She has had back surgery this summer and is doing much better. She was doubled over. It hard to see him, but, her husband is to her left- Rhett. And Bonnie Blue is to her right. I know they are not Victorian characters, but she is wearing green velvet so the name fits!

1 comment:
I actually ordered some red candle holders to use during Christmas. I think I'm just ready for cooler weather.
Post a Comment