I had fun hitting 3 of my favorite thrift stores Friday with my buddy. Even if she did see a plate rack before I did at Goodwill.... This is my favorite find of the day....
And, no I would never pay that much for an evening bag. There was a big stack of donated/new handbags at one store. Many were damaged - but - not bad. I just fell in love with this one! It was missing the chain and had a few loose beads.
It matches a dress and the shoes I'm wearing for a semi-formal dinner coming up perfectly!
I usually don't get this excited about a purse!
Found a $2.50 chain at Hobby Lobby which was the right finish...bringing my investment up to a total of $12.50. More than I like to spend at the thrift store.....but a long way from $155.00 !!!!!!Join all the frugal ladies at Leigh's place !!!


5 comments:
The purse is so cute...and the new chain is perfect - great find
Love the purse!! Great find!
wow...amazing!
So pretty. Love it. What dress and shoes will you wear to go with the purse ?
xxoo Lil
GREAT BUY! GORGEOUS! Thats an heirloom piece or a purse!
Thanks for linking up to Thrifty Thursday!
Leigh, Bloggeritaville
www.lbratina.blogspot.com
Post a Comment