
I worked on a very thrifty project over the Labor Day weekend for my guest room. What could be more thrifty than shopping in your own house and redoing something that you almost forgot you had! Here is the before:

This little stool has been many colors antique green, shabby blue..... I'm sure my Mom knows where it came from. I have had it in my sewing room for the last few years under piles of projects! When I was trying to come up with a way to redo a desk, I thought this would help give it a more "vanity-like" look. Out came the black spray paint left over from the
lamp project. Then I covered the seat with a fabric scrap given to me by a good friend. Here is my after picture:

Lulu has claimed it as her own! Cost of my thrifty project = FREE!!!!!
14 comments:
Very nice redo!
I dont blame Lulu, I would too, that is so chic and sleek. Wow, it is so sofisticated. Great job!
what a unique shape for a chair...just love what you did with it. Doesn't a "finished" project make you feel a great sense of accomplishment?
It looks great as a vanity chair. Lulu is one glamorous cat!
Rhonda
Wow! WHat a transformation!! It's so chic and sleek!!
Pretty vanity chair and free is as good as it gets!
Great job! Lulu knew that you redid the chair just for her too! ;)
It just screams kitty couch!! I love that little stool/seat. You did such a great job - and the price was right :)
Incredible job! I love your use of Scrabble letters for Swampgirl!
I love it!
Great redo. I love the shape and size of the stool. I'm glad you found a way to use it.
I love it.
Hey! Terry and I got the year membership to the Opelika Sportsplex, too! We'll see you there!
I didn't see your email address, so I am commenting here.
The things we do for our kids. Huh?
I hope your granddog finds a home soon.
Rhonda
Post a Comment