Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Countdown to Christmas- Day 23

FAILED CHRISTMAS PHOTO SHOOT!



Where's Bitsey???
Refusing to pose in a picture with cats!



All dressed up -but, refusing to look at the camera!

8 comments:

Pug Mama said...

Love it!!!

Pam said...

LOL! refusing to have his picture taken with the cats. so funny.

Anonymous said...

Their outfits are adorable !
Seven and Lulu need outfits.
So very cute.
xxoo Lilly

Michele said...

tooooooo cute...I just wanna hug 'em to death!

Hugz,
Michele

Magnolia Sun said...

They all look cute.

kristie said...

hmm, i commented earlier but it musnt' have gone thru. bitsy is being a diva, no?

Linda said...

Oh, what cuties! I'm loving your countdown. Great rug, I wish we had a Hobby Lobby here and the tree looks beautiful. Looking forward to tomorrow...hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! They are just the cutest wittle tings.

Somebody in our family turns her nose up at Erin's 3 cats and 1 dog, but has never, and I mean NEVER, had anything bad to say about your babies. They must have earned brownie points somewhere along the way.

Ha. The word verification actually spells something for me tonight. Sad mode.