
And the mailman brought another round of surprises today- 2 boxes from NC-one from my brother and one from Girlville! More treats for the pugs and me!
The cute little button tree ornament has already gone to my kitchen tree-Love that idea! CHOCOLATE and dog treats from Tr@der Joes! Note cards with pets! And I love that tissue paper! This proves I recycle - I already have a paper-mache idea for that tissue paper!!!! Thanks XXOO!

4 comments:
Smart idea to put towels in the bottom of your tub. Never would have thought of that. Lulu is the smart one. She is still very small. Hope mailman brought you an envelop. What about your washer. Did you get a new one? Got 3 cats to feed this week. Phyllis went to D.C. Must get busy and cook. Lilly is racing today and acting silly.
xxoo Lilly
bitsey looks none too happy to be getting a bath! glad the box arrived safely...hope you enjoy the contents. i hoard used tissue paper too! i use it for projects or stuffing in boxes for shipping. i was going to paper mache strips of it onto ornaments this year but made the trees instead.
LOVE the pugs in a tub. I need to bathe mine, too. Has anyone noticed that you don't have to wash pugs that often? It's like they don't get smelly..!?
Nothing better than a freshly bathed puppy! Merry Christmas
Post a Comment