Thanks so much for encouraging me to go to Jackson! I really do want to go so I think I'll buy my ticket today.
I thought it may have been you that ordered the Wizard of Oz light covers but I wasn't sure. When I saw the name on Etsy, I immediately thought of you. I hope you received the light covers and that you like them! I bet a Wizard of Oz tree would look fantastic!
5 comments:
Oh gosh...sort of reminds me when our lab years ago...visited C's dollhouse!
Thanks so much for encouraging me to go to Jackson! I really do want to go so I think I'll buy my ticket today.
I thought it may have been you that ordered the Wizard of Oz light covers but I wasn't sure. When I saw the name on Etsy, I immediately thought of you. I hope you received the light covers and that you like them! I bet a Wizard of Oz tree would look fantastic!
oh my...it's like she's godzilla or something.
Too cute for words...hugs, Linda
those poor residents!
Post a Comment