Here are the real stockings- Santa stops here!
Fiesta plates that Mom got for me.
Hidden Mickey!
The kid's ornaments from school + some paper mache dogs from 2 years ago.Set up day went well- it would have been better with a few more volunteers- I am a team leader , usually we have teams of 3 to 4. Yesterday I only had one other girl on my team. I think it worked out OK because we both work fast. We finished our houses and helped other teams that were not done after lunch. It started raining during the night so I hope things are not blown over! I'll ride by on my way to Violin Lessons today but, I can't get back to fix anything til after school.


4 comments:
Oh, so many pretty things! I love your candy tree and red Fiesta dishes...Santa needs to bring me some.
Very cool! When's the porch tour? Is it this Saturday? Can I walk the tour with the puggies?
loving the decorations! favorites from this post: red fiesta plates (i want some but don't need them), hidden mickey wreath and the candy tree.
Love from Lkpt. has a new computer so she will be visiting your blog again. Everything looks really nice. Love the red dishes on your kitchen table. Should I get more?
xxooLilly
Post a Comment