


The first night of Porch Tour was rainy. Some of the figures had to be covered with plastic tarps. But, there were still a lot of cars driving through. I hope we can get everything fluffed back up tomorrow. We did go to a party tonight and I ran into a friend that I had not seen in about 20 years. We taught together around 1985! So we sat in a corner and talked - it was like a high school reunion only better! Funny how with some people you can pick right back up like you just saw them yesterday!


5 comments:
Oh my gosh..i LOVE it! I adore Wizard of Oz and actually have several Oz ornaments on my tree too. What a cute idea to have an OZ themed tree. LOVE IT!
How many days is the Porch Tour going on for?
This is a darling theme tree and I like the little sleigh filled with the Oz characters...hugs, Linda
Oh, How cute. You think of everything. I hope your SIL looks at this. Love it. Lilly tipped a tree over and broke the spear on the top. Busy little kitty-cat!!!
xxoo Lilly
Oh my gosh! I love the Wizard of Oz tree! I'm glad to see what the light covers actually look like. I had no idea they'd be so cute!
Is the weather improving down there? It's been raining constantly since Wednesday night. Ugh! I just cannot beleive no one here in DC thought to check the weather reports before flying down there! I mean that seems like a no brainer to me!
Post a Comment