My big seller this month looks like it will be chalkboard banners! I am not sure where I got this idea...Pinterest, another blog, Etsy...??? I have seen several variations but finally settled on this one. My Hubby cuts out the triangles then I sand them and paint them with chalkboard paint. I put up a sample in my booth and sold 21 triangles the first day. I sell them individually so you can buy as many as you need. I think this is a great idea because you can have one set that adapts for every holiday. You can add different ribbon or even some fabric panels, buttons, bells...anything.
The Santa mugs with the mini trees are also headed to the booth tomorrow. I have a few more boxes of Christmas to take out there before the holiday open house. Then I will have a week before I start decorating at home.
In the mirror you can see a reflection of our $4 palm trees!!! They are from the backyard and they grew so much this year that they will not fit in my low ceiling basement for the winter...... I just may decorate them for Christmas and forget the big tree....

3 comments:
That's a great idea! Your house looks so festive.
I can't believe how those plants have grown. I love the idea of the chalk board banner. Your booth seems to keep you very busy. Love your artistic innovations. :)
Lilly xxoo
OK. I might have to be a copycat. That's such a neat idea!
We went to Daddy's and Willie's last night. I knew she'd been sick, but didn't know she was still sick until we got there. And something tells me the beard wasn't the only thing she voice her opinion on. ;-)
Post a Comment