I had a "Craft Day" last week with my thrifting buddy. We worked on a pattern for a recycled Tshirt skirt (pictures to come later) and some altered playing cards. I made this card and later found this small canning jar at the thrift store.

Next up is this tiny nativity set that was almost free....Love it!

From Mexico-

At the same thrift store found this cute jewelry chest and gave it a facelift with some Annie Sloan Chalk Paint-
These shabby little chests never last long at the booth. There is one I did not paint out there that has never sold even though it is much larger and much cheaper. Time to bring it home and paint it!
I found these screen prints from the 70's by Marushka last week. I really love them but just do not have a place for them. And I do not see a cottage by the beach in my future. They are pretty tall - I especially love the one with the jar of shell since I have jars of shells all over my house!
From Mexico-
At the same thrift store found this cute jewelry chest and gave it a facelift with some Annie Sloan Chalk Paint-

2 comments:
congratulations to your husband on his retirement and new chapter. I am looking forward to seeing what's in store for you all. Love that little jewelry chest you painted!
I have several ball jars set aside for you. Like what you have done with yours. Got you CL table runner done and will pop it into the mail in time for a back to school vignette on your buffet in the hall. I used a small drop cloth so it is only up to number 5. Big improvement in the jewelry chest and table. You do soooooo much !!!. Deck is cleaned and water proofed with honey oak sealer. He did a good job. Next day I did the chairs and table. Have to wait a few days for the deck to dry. xxooLil
Post a Comment