Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas in the Dining Room

This is the first Christmas for the new dining room! I have had plans for this for at least 3 years. I love eating in there with no dogs and no TV!!! Let's take a peek inside..........

The table (almost) set for dinner...


Bottle brush weaths on the cupboards....


Bird on the window ledge....


Vintage angel tree- some from my childhood mixed with estate sale finds....


A closer look.........


Vintage ornaments on the mantle (with a vintage Christmas card that matches!)



This little cupboard is just here for a visit. It will be redone and sent on to the booth at Angels,


Bird tree on top to keep Lulu from hunting .....


Sweet little broken angel under a cloche....


She is missing a wing but I bought her anyway for $.49.


Another view of the table


and the dishes,


and centerpiece

Santa in my green chair..........

One last look before I go work on the parlor decorations!

3 comments:

Pam said...

wow, it looks fantastic!

Lilly said...

Love it. I love your candlesticks on the mirror on the table. I love that cupboard that you said was on its way to Angels. Keep it. Looks nice there. Looks like you are ready for Santa.

xxoo Lil

Sandy said...

It all looks so beautiful! You have a special touch for decorating.