Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Sorrow
It is with great sorrow that I have to tell you that we lost our Princess. My daughter went to her regular appointment and there was no heartbeat. I ask that you pray for her. She is heartbroken and so are we. It will be a while before I return here. I will have to take time to heal. Be assured that God has us firmly in his hands and we are surrounded with love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
words cannot express my sorrow. please know that your entire family is in my prayers during this most difficult time. {{hugs}}
I was so sad to hear about this. I woke up during the night praying for your daughter and you and T. Please know that we all grieve with you. Let us help if we can.
I'm so so sorry Lynn. You all are in my prayers. many hugs to you!
I am so, so, sorry to hear of your devastating news. Please know you are all in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.
Hugs,
Punchy
I so very sorry to hear this. You all are in my thoughts and prayers.
So sorry to hear of your loss. There are no words. Please know that you are all in our thoughts and prayers. love from Lockport
Sorry to hear such sad news...thoughts and prayers from here, too
Oh, Lynn. Through tears I type.
I am so very very sorry for you all. I can empathise with you. My family will lift you in prayer today and in the months to come.I know times like this there really aren't answers, but I pray that God give you peace and comfort and surround you with HIS love.
Sweet friend, I sincerely ache for you and your family.
oh Lynn and family. I am so so sorry to hear this tragic news. I can not imagine. I am so sorry. I WILL pray for healing.
My love and prayers for daughter #1. I'm here for anything that I can do. I love you all.
xxoo Lil
I am so very sorry.
Your daughter and your whole family are in my prayers.
Know that I'm praying, too. My heart still breaks for you all. Maybe we need a girls' day out before too long. You, Amanda, Erin and me.
sending healing thoughts your way.
You continue to be in my prayers.
I am so very sorry to hear this. You and your entire family are in our prayers.
Post a Comment