
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Green Monster
Sandy has blogged about a Green Monster drink. I was doubtful that I could swallow a drink made of spinach, almond milk and banana! But, it kept popping up around Blogland and I was curious. The benefits range from more energy to less sugar cravings. So when our new Earthfare opened last week and almond milk was $.14 I decided to take the test.
It is good! I like spinach but you really can't taste it. I"ll try it for a while for breakfast and see if I see any benefits. Eli must inspect all food and he was not impressed!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What are the ingreds' ? I have some almond milk (silk) and I will get some bananas. I also have some fresh spinach. Sounds like something I should drink. I do not have strep throat so the good doc says. I have the crud. Got meds for it.
xxoo Lil
Oh, I am so glad you tried it. I love it. It's so cool and fresh! I think I'm going to film making one and put it on the blog soon. I've been freezing bananas because they go bad so fast...and I like the monster with frozen or fresh bananas.
I bought a bag of fresh baby spinach today so I could try this out! But I didnt buy the almond milk or look up the other ingredients! Haha.
i've been drinking them some too and they are GREAT! fourteen cent almond milk??? you should have bought every carton they had!
Post a Comment