Friday, June 4, 2010

Kennedy Space Center

We headed to the Space Center as soon as we left the boat. We walked around and looked at the exhibits. Saw an IMAX movie about the Hubble Telescope and the boy did the Shuttle Experience.



This is the side of the building with the early space exhibits- I lived in Huntsville growing up. This paper is dated 1958, before we moved there.



Gemini- fitting for the 2 of us- born in June!
We were ready to go home! Uggh!!! - 7 hour drive ahead of us!!

3 comments:

Lilly said...

The photo of you and the boy is simply to die for. I absolutely think it is the best photo of each of you. The boy and DH is awsome, as well. All of the scenery is so vivid and lovely. The weather seemed to be perfect. The long drive home is worth the experience you had. The drive into your driveway is wonderful - Your Home !
xxoo Lil

Lilly said...

Thanks for sharing. I loved your trip and love you three.

The Cat xxoo

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

I enjoyed your vacation!! Isn't it just terrible to have it end? Cruising is a great way to get away from everything - my type of vacation