Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cruise Day 4

The last day on the ship was a full day at sea. The boys slept late. I got up and found a spot by the pool. It was very crowded and many activities were taking place: ice carving, belly flop contest, male model contest, Black Forest cake demo and the never ending buffet.... I read and grazed. The Black Forest Cake demo included taste testing- it was soooo good.


When the boys joined me it was time to climb the rock wall. We sent the boy up because we are chicken. He was not. He went up like a squirrel climbing a tree. This was on the top deck of the ship - Deck 12!!!










This was the best band on the cruise, Temperature. They played at the party the night before and several other times during the week. I wish I had a CD of the music to play by the pool!

By evening the cruise was over for the Hubby! He had an earache and the ship started rocking big time! The Boy and I went to a show and dinner and did some last minute shopping! We were some of the first off the ship in the morning to head to the Kennedy Space Center.

1 comment:

Lilly said...

Hope all is well with the earache. I am sure you enjoyed the Space Center. Great for the fellows. Not having to cook would be a great treat. Grazing is what I do best. Love all that you did. The rock wall climber did a great job.

xxoo Lil