Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day

I'm a little behind, but I have a good reason! I got a new laptop for Mother's Day! With me there is a technology learning curve and I am still feeling my way through! All the kids (except those in Alaska) came by to hang out poolside Sunday afternoon. Alaska girl was on the phone listening to her brothers splash in the pool! No pictures were taken for 2 reasons. I forgot to carry the camera out to the pool and I have poison ivy- until that heals I will be camera shy! I didn't get any Mother's Day hugs.... I will also be exempt from yard work for a while!

And speaking of Mothers
one of our friend's- a certain beautiful red head- is having a baby girl. In hopes that the baby has Momma's red hair I made her a dress. And since Big Brother had to have a matching outfit - I made him one! These are for next year (since she is not even born yet) !




When my job was making kid's clothes- it got very old!!! Now I only do it once in a while - I really love to do it!

4 comments:

kristie said...

those outfits are SO cute!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

That is PRECIOUS! So cute! Well done!

Pam said...

What cute outfits! Beautiful flowers too.

Sandy said...

Your kids clothes are just beautiful! Those flowers are pretty!