Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sewing and Snuggling

During the Snow Day I had a touch of spring in my sewing room!
I loved the contrast of the blooming flowers and the snow covered trees outside the window. The bluebird is fake, but he looks real enough for Lulu to stalk!

I have been working on some cute baby shower gifts for the long awaited grandson of my BFF! I guess you can tell where his parents went to school!



And of course I have spent most of the weekend bonding with the newest member of the Swamp- seen here overlooking the Facebook action!

He prefers to be held 24/7 - that's right - all day and all night! He cries when I leave the room. He jumps the baby gate like a cat. Screams so loud when I put him in a crate that I can hear him in the car as I drive away from the house! HATES to go outside. But, he sure is cute!

7 comments:

Pam said...

aw, he is SO adorable! the gifts look great too.

kristie said...

he is SO cute! he sounds more like a cat than a dog - perhaps you can litterbox train him since he detests going outside.

Blue Creek Home said...

What a doll!! I think I may have heard him from here- a pitiful cry that I couldn't identify as any of the normal sounds that come from the woods here!

Wasn't the snow wonderful!! Love the violet in your sewing room.

And cute cute baby things!
Rhonda

Pug Mama said...

you are so talented.
AND that is the sweetest face I have ever seen!

Grandma Gerry said...

I think I have fallen in love with my new grand-dog. Sweet thang !

xxoo lilly

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

Caption for last photo: "WINK WINK...I have her wrapped around my little paw"..he sure is adorable!!

Blue Creek Home said...

Good morning!
I am just now getting around to reading all of the give away comments and counting them up for tomorrow.
How flattered I am to be the topic of conversation between you and your mom for that long! Thanks much!
Your baby creations are wonderful!!
(I finally went by the sewing center and got a ruffle attachment - will be playing with it all day)
Love your spoiled puppy!
Rhonda